Call for Proposals for The Montessori Event 2020
Call for Workshop Proposals
The Call for Workshop Proposals for The Montessori Event 2020 is now closed. We thank everyone who submitted a proposal. Notifications will be sent by mid-July.
Call for Research Poster Proposals
Now through September 15, we invite you to submit a research poster proposal for a Research Poster session that will take place during The Montessori Event 2020, March 12 – 15 in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal is to give dynamic, informative posters high visibility during The Event. Proposals will be reviewed for strengths in the following areas:
- Clear link to scholarly literature
- Focused, succinct research question(s)
- Connection to Montessori education
- Relevance to future directions in high-quality education
- Brief description of appropriate methodology
- Clear analysis of findings
A 1-day complimentary registration to The Event will be extended to those researchers whose posters are accepted.
Last year researchers presented posters on a variety of topics related to Montessori education, including creativity, recordkeeping, public schools, collaboration, and parent education. You can see posters previous conferences, along with links to related videos, in our Research Library. (Filter for “Conference Material.”)
- June 24, 2019: Call for Research Poster Proposals opens
- September 15, 2019: Submission deadline
- November 2019: Notification of acceptance