Travel & Accommodations
AMS welcomes attendees from around the world to The Montessori Event!
The Visa Waiver Program enables most citizens or nationals of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for stays of 90 days or less without needing a visa, providing they meet specified requirements. For those who need a visa, we recommend beginning the visa request process 3 – 4 months before The Montessori Event. To request an invitation letter from AMS, email the following information to email@example.com for each prospective attendee who needs a visa in order to attend:
- Name of the attendee (as it appears on the passport or government-issued ID)
- Name of attendee’s school or organization and attendee’s title there
- AMS login ID (if applicable)
- Nation of citizenship and passport number
- The address of the U.S. consulate office to which you will be presenting the letter
Within 5 business days of receiving your request, we will email you a letter of invitation that you may deliver to the appropriate consulate.
For more information about the U.S. Visa process, including finding a consulate and appointment wait time, visit the U.S. Department of State website.